Thursday, September 4, 2008

Well, we made it back to Rexburg and the weather is beautiful! It was nice to be in Willard for the summer but it's nice to be back for my last semester.

Now we just need to unpack...

Oh yeah, we lost our camera in AZ so it might be a little while before we get pictures on here.

3 comments:

Katy said...

Glad to hear you're back! we'll have to get together sometime so you can prep me...I am clueless what to do with a boy! :)

Andrea said...

Brother, good luck in your last semester! Anna, I'm so glad I get to be your sister in law as well! And I am so sorry I know your birthday was August 21, but I have a card for you. I bought it forever ago and then I didn't get around to sending it, because I didn't have your address. Yeah, there's a lot of excuses. Anyway, the point is I love you both and I hope you can forgive me for not sending your card! Give your boys a squeeze from me! Love you!

Unknown said...

bum deal about the camera!
Hi guys! I just wanted to say Hi! I can't believe you have such big kiddos! I need to catch up huh?
I'll have to think about what plant questions I have... probably a totally different story here in the barren wasteland of Mesa, AZ!