Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Jacob's Birthday!


This Sunday, October 21, is my dear brother Jacob's birthday. He will be 24! In honor of the day I thought I would share some of the things I most love about Jacob (Jacob and his lovely wife, Nikki, are the cute couple in the middle of the picture).

  1. He has a great sense of humor and loves to make people laugh--and he's good at it too! (I still remember the day I tried to convince him he wasn't funny, just to see if I could. He left the dinner table crying! What a mean sister!)


  2. He is a natural leader.


  3. He is so generous! He'd do anything for a friend.


  4. He's cute. (You're probably not supposed to say that about tough army guys--but he is.)


  5. He has a good heart.


  6. He is true to his convictions, and stands firm for what he believes, regardless of what anyone else thinks.


  7. He's smart. He can do whatever he puts his mind to, and do it well.


  8. He has a great wife, and he loves her to pieces.


  9. He has great strength of character.


  10. He loves kids, and he's great with them.

That's ten--I could go on, but I won't right now. Jacob is a great guy, and I'm glad to be his sister. Love you, "little" bro! Happy Birthday!


No comments: