November 1st marks four years that John and I have been married. What a blessing he is! I know my last post was a list, but I want to do one again because I think John sometimes needs to be reminded why I love him so much and am so grateful for him. So here you go, babe!
- You work so hard to provide for our family. It means so much to me that you are willing to work harder so that I can stay home and take care of our children.
- I love that you are always willing to do what you are asked to do. You serve so willingly, without any thought about yourself, just wanting to do what you can to help.
- I am grateful for all the things you do without even thinking about them--you keep the Sabbath Day holy, you are honest, you are respectful and kind, and so many more things that are just part of you and make you who you are.
- You love to be with our family. We always know that we are your top priority, and that you are glad to be with us, and you choose to be at home whenever you can. (And we love having you around, too, by the way.)
- You are so good for me! You have a good attitude and you help me to keep life in perspective. Your steadiness strengthens me.
- You have such a kind heart. You even feel bad about killing bugs for your Entomology bug collection! I love that you are kind to everyone, even people you don't know.
- You are quick to apologize and ask forgiveness, even for little things.
- You love the Lord and trust Him, and try to do what He wants you to do.
- You are so generous. Money burns a hole in your pocket--not for yourself but for anyone who needs it more. I might grumble a little about this, but I am grateful that you are this way. I love that about you.
- You love your children so tenderly, and they adore you. They are so blessed to have you for their father.
I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment