Saturday, December 25, 2010

Janie's First Haircut

Last Monday Janie and I both got our hair cut. Since the appointment was for both of us, and I didn't want her roaming the room while I had my turn, I asked my dad to come along and help take care of her. Of course he brought his camera, and got some darling shots of her losing her baby locks. She was so good, and just sat calmly the whole time, even while Natalie was blow-drying her hair. What a girl! I was sad to see her baby hair go, but she does look darling with her new 'do. Thanks for doing a great job Natalie! And thank you, Pa, for recording the event for us.

3 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

I can't believe that she just sat still during her haircut! That is awesome! :)

alma and nicole smith said...

ugh, v needs her haircut too b/c she has a major mullett, but i can't seem to let the baby curls go! this may have inspired me :)

AltonST said...

Such an adorable young lady and adaptable at the same time. Glad to see your post.