Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Toy

We got a notice in the mail yesterday that our grass and weeds in the front yard were too tall. They gave us seven (7) business days to fix it or we'd be fined $200 dollars. So we decided it was time to do something that we've been putting off as long as possible - buying a lawn mower. We figured it was either spend the $200 on a fine or on getting something to avoid the fine. So below is a picture of my new toy.

4 comments:

zealygirl said...

Looks like those guys are ready to WORK!

brxb said...

So proud of you!! :-)

Kent and Jan said...

That's a nice looking mower. Be careful not to mow any big cinder rocks - it will ruin a fine mower in nothing flat!

Kate said...

Anna! Holy cow, how did you find me? How are you, I swear it's been forever! I don't know if I have your email, but we must catch up. :)