We took my mom to the zoo for her birthday, and my dad got some great pictures. He's posted a few of them on his blog. Go check them out! I love how they turned out.
Janie sucks her thumb TOO!! My Maddi is a big thumb sucker and 2 out of the 3 ultrasounds I have had for this second baby she has been sucking her thumb!! Ah!! Does Joshua still suck his thumb? Way cute pictures by the way Anna! I miss you!
2 comments:
Janie sucks her thumb TOO!! My Maddi is a big thumb sucker and 2 out of the 3 ultrasounds I have had for this second baby she has been sucking her thumb!! Ah!! Does Joshua still suck his thumb? Way cute pictures by the way Anna! I miss you!
Great pictures. I know it has only been a week, but we miss you all.
Post a Comment