John took Adam with him to a bike repair class in Tempe, Janie fell asleep early, and I got Joshua all to myself (or vice-versa) for the first time in a while. It was good.
Hey Anna! Oh, it was so good to catch up on your life! You are always so positive:) I need to read your blog more often! Congrats on baby #3! She is so so cute! And I'm jealous that you're in AZ! Keep in touch!
3 comments:
We love him, too. What a sweet kid! Give him a hug from Grandpa and Grandma.
Yes he is cute. I am sure that enjoyed the one on one time with you as much as you did.
Hey Anna! Oh, it was so good to catch up on your life! You are always so positive:) I need to read your blog more often! Congrats on baby #3! She is so so cute! And I'm jealous that you're in AZ! Keep in touch!
Tara
Post a Comment