This just so Rose! It is how I have seen here.
Very cute - I wish I could have been there for her blessing. Love you guys!
i need to get a hold of good photographers that are inexpensive. she is so cute! i found a photo of your family walking up to the UV apartments with the temple in view. coudl i e-mail it to you? themusicalfruits@yahoo.com that's us!
Congratulations guys, she's beautiful!
Precious!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This just so Rose! It is how I have seen here.
Very cute - I wish I could have been there for her blessing. Love you guys!
i need to get a hold of good photographers that are inexpensive. she is so cute! i found a photo of your family walking up to the UV apartments with the temple in view. coudl i e-mail it to you? themusicalfruits@yahoo.com that's us!
Congratulations guys, she's beautiful!
Precious!
Post a Comment