We knew that, but we're still so excited to welcome precious little Janie Rose Brooksby to our home and to our hearts. She was born on Saturday, 25 July 2009, at 5:42 pm. She was 6 lbs 6 oz. and 20 inches long. She's beautiful! We even have pictures to prove it.
Anna and Janie are both doing fine. Anna's happy to be home, and as far as we can tell, Janie is too. She hasn't complained about it yet.
18 comments:
CONGRATS!!
Hooray for girls!! Congrats!!
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys. She is so cute!
We are so anxious to see her! Mom is just dying. We'll see you soon.
Congratulations you guys! We're so happy for you!
Congratulations!!! Little girls are so much fun. Best wishes to your whole family. Love, The Prices
congrats you guys!! shes beautiful. we are really happy for you and hope life is great!
Oh, I want to squeeze her! It makes me sad that I can't be there to hold her while she is so tiny! If you could have just had her 10 days earlier I would have! I am glad all went well with the birth and that she is doing well. Love you all!
Congrats! She is beautiful! I love your hair cut, Anna!
wow what a lucky little girl! She is SO cute!! what a great day to be born (we share a birthday!) Congrats!
that's wonderful! i hope your doing well. love your hair!!
Congratulations! Your family is beautiful!
Congrats!!! She is adorable. Anna love your hair.
Yay, Congratulations!!! Two boys and a girl are a great combination. We're so happy for you.
Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!
Congratulations! Such a beautiful girl! Can't wait to see you all!
Congrats!! Glad you got a little girl :) Hope life continues to go well- take care!
Oh yay!! Congrats you guys! She is gorgeous! Anna you look great! So happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment