We got irrigation on Saturday, and the boys (all three of them) had a good ol' time playing in it. I was camerawoman. In this video, John was throwing baby oranges (that had fallen off the tree) up in the air and the boys thought it was so cool! We especially love Adam's laugh there. What a fun boy. Here are some more pictures:
That picture of Joshua is my favorite. What a cutie!


FYI- Adam's not chasing Joshua with that stick, he's running next to him. I think they're probably chasing John.Good times, good times!
6 comments:
There is nothing I enjoyed more as a kid than playing in the irrigation. I'm glad to know that it is being carried forward. How fun!
Just don't swallow!
AHHH that looks like fun! I miss Arizona so much. Someday will move back there
Irrigation is the best thing ever! Looks like lots of fun!
Happy Birthday to little Joshua! It looks like you had a fun time celebrating. We have played in that irrigation so many times - So FUN!
HI!! my grandpa used to flood his backyard like that so we could play Little Mermaid. It's such a blast. steve has told me about the organ stop place and wants to go again! it's so funny to hear him talk like a little kid.
What a fun family bonding time!
Post a Comment