Anna wanted to wait until I had a job so she could report all the good news at the same time. So, I'll start back on Monday where I was working before we went to Idaho. The difference now is that it'll feel more temporary, even if I stay longer than I did before. I have my degree and I'll eventually be able to leave. For now though, it's an income, with benefits, which is better than waiting until I find something better.
We need to appologize to all our Idaho friends that may have wondered if we even made it safely to AZ. We're here and we're happy and healthy. Anna and I are currently serving as Sunbeam Teachers in our ward. We loving being Adam's teachers. We got to be Joshua's teachers in Rexburg and we loved that too.
Anna also has good news for those who didn't already know. We will be welcoming our third child to our lives and hearts this coming July/August! We're so excited for our family to grow more. We don't know yet whether the child is a boy or girl, but perhaps we'll find out soon.
I wish I could think of more news, but it's late and I can't think strait right now. Maybe Anna will post something if she thinks of anything else.
10 comments:
Congratulations on all accounts!! I am happy to see that you and your family are well.
Oh congratulations! I didn't know about the baby...that is so great.
Yay! Congrats on everything!! That is good news!
Yay! How wonderful! I am so happy to hear your great news!
Chrystina Teerlink
Yay, an update! Good you guys are getting all settled in. We'll have to get together soon.
Glad to hear an update and know you guys are doing well. Congrats on the job and Baby #3. So Fun!! Hope Anna is feeling well. Take care of you guys!
That's so great CONGRATS! We will be due around the same time with our third as well. Glad you made it to AZ okay here is my blog if you would like to see how were doing www.thejonesdigest.blogspot.com
Oh we miss you guys so much! Good to see you made it there :) Congratulations on baby #3!!
Congrats on all the good news! Where in AZ are you?
Hello, Anna!
I'm sorry it's taken me a ridiculously long time to get back to you! Believe it or not, I hadn't checked my blog comments... till now! Crazy!
I did want to thank you for your kind words and ask if you ended up becoming an HM consultant. It's a long story, but it ended up not working out for me, but I know of quite a few women that absolutely love it. :)
Best wishes with baby #3! That's so exciting! And your boys are adorable. I love little boys! :)
love,
melinda
Post a Comment