Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Fifth Anniversary, My Love!


Five years have come and gone, my love,
And here we are, together still...
I loved you then, when we began;
I love you now, and always will!
I love you!
Anna

5 comments:

Kent and Jan said...

Happy 5th Anniversary! We are so glad you two still love each other and that your love keeps growing. Happiness in marriage and steadfastness to the Gospel is what we want most for our children. We love you and your beautiful family with all our hearts. Mom and Dad

Brittanie said...

Happy Anniversary!! Doesn't time fly??

John and Anna said...

Brittanie--Yes ma'am! It sure does!

Katy said...

Congrats!

Geoff and Emily said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! It seems like time flies in some ways, but it seems like forever since you were married to me. Maybe I just can't remember what John was like before he had Anna... and I mean that in a good way! I hope it was happy for both of you!