Tuesday, March 11, 2008

John's "New" Truck


We bought this 1983 Ford F150 from our old Elders Quorum President. It's OLD, but it runs great, and it was in our price range. John is having lots of fun fixing it up. Let us know if you know a good place to get a replacement tailpipe!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

NICE! All that you need to do now is get snow plow so clear out your driveway. Dave

Geoff and Emily said...

Sweet ride - you finally got your dream truck, John! Don't show Geoff, or he'll be JEALOUS! When do you guys move down this way again? I know it is coming up sometime soon! Love you guys!

Brittanie said...

What the HECK!! I don't even know how I found your blog but I am SO happy I did!! I haven't had a chance to check anything out - but I can't wait to see some pictures of your kiddos!! How are you?!!

Joe and Mary said...

Travis loved riding around in the truck too. We hope Shirley (yes we name our cars) treats ya good!! I'm glad we could help each other out!

Jeff, Nancy and Nathan said...

Hi Anna
It's Nancy from the ward I just started my blog so here it is
http://jeff-nancy-nathan.blogspot.com/

Kent and Jan said...

That smile on Adam's face as he sits behind the steering wheel is worth the price of the truck. Congrats on the newest member of your family.

Love ya, Dad

rachel said...

hey anna its rachel becker. i found your link on kathryns blog. your boys are getting so big. it looks like you guys are doing good. you can check out our blog at http://heathandrachel.blogspot.com/