Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Video for Anna

Here is a little video I made for Anna. I was going to burn it onto DVDs, but I guess our computer doesn't think we have a DVD burner. That's why it's on our blog.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey John and Anna,
It's Michelle Ramirez. I stumbled across your blog on the Slades bog. How are you guys doing? Let's be blog friends. Check out our blog at mattandmichelle5.blogspot.com Have a great day!!

Geoff and Emily said...

Cute! How sweet to make something like that, John! I enjoyed seeing a lot of pictures I have never seen before. Love you guys!
Emily

The Riries said...

Hey guys! We want to be your blog friends! Ours is www.theriries.blogspot.com.

Caralee and Jon said...

Hi! That was the cutest video! Your little family is darling!

Good job on the video John!

-The Newmans http://idahonewmans.blogspot.com

Hiatt Family said...

Hey guys! I am glad that you found our blog and left your blog address. It will be great to see what you are up to!

Amber said...

Hi guys! It's the Hoffmann's here! I hope that you all are feeling better! It's just the pits being sick! I'm glad that I found your blog. Take care and hope to see some more pics of your boys!

Stephanie said...

Hey, I found your blog! You look like you're having fun. Our blog is montaguefamily.blogspot.com It's fun to see your cute family. Hope all is well!